Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthdays!

There are a lot of birthdays in October (including mine so if you wish to send flowers, jewels, $$$$$... hahahaha!) so I figured I'd better get cracking! First is the card I made for my 7 year old Granddaughter. I used a retired set (By The Sea) that I just can't give up. I embossed the accent piece with the "Elegant Bouquet" folder and painted the image using Water Color Wonder crayons!

Next I needed a feminine card for some very special ladies, so I went back to the Triple Time Technique, this time using the "Papaya Collage" stamp set. The card stock is Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla accented with some Cherry Cobbler seam binding. The roses and greeting are done with Cherry Cobbler Classic ink and the leaves were done using Sahara Sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment